Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh, hey!

I've gotten sucked in. I can't believe it.

One day, after googling something Sabres related - which most likely was related to a Mr. Paul Gaustad! - I found a blog. I read this blog. And after reading, I found another blog. And then another, and another, and another.
Soon enough, I was addicted. I laughed. I looked at more stats, gained more information. I cried, mostly from laughing. And I spread them to my friends.

For almost a month, I checked the blogs. A lot. And with all that fun that I was reading, I got to thinking. I want to start a Sabres blog! But, wait, stop! Hammer time!

I already have a Livejournal with enough Sabres/hockey-ness (and ranting in general). Though I'm pretty sure only about 2 1/2 people are still reading. They're not annoyed...yet.

I already talk people's ears off about hockey, so much that guys at school ask me about what's going on in the National Hockey League or the Sabres. I guess being the "hockey girl" is better than, um, other things.

But, y'know what? It didn't even matter. I was starting a blog. Plus, I had already secured the name, and there was no way in heck that I was giving up such a chance!

So after that long winded explanation, welcome to BAGMG. While the acronym kind of fails, I hope that the amusement doesn't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment