Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cameras are the best invention ever.

Lists seems like they are "in" right now. And to present my feelings on how excited I am about Millsy's new contract and feelings about Buffalo, a list.

  1. I personally love T-Vans' face.








Well, maybe not my exact feelings, but... These pictures are pure GOLD. It's like Millsy's alter ego or something. I felt too creepy posting the crooked pinky/rockstar picture with the girl in the picture, hence the bar, haha. But you have to get the full effect, the face isn't enough!
So hopefully he's as happy about the contract and the whole situation as he is in these pictures. Either way, they're never going to get old. (There you go, Anne!)

Anywayyy. Since it's hockey offseason, that means football training camp is in full swing. While I'm a football fan, it's not as strong of a love as I have for hockey.
For the Bills, the training camp is and has been held at St. John Fisher aka my lovely little school. I remember when moving in last year, all the trainers and other high up officials stayed in the main freshman dorm where I was. (They got screwed!) My internet didn't work for a week because whoever was in my room messed up the settings. Thanks, Bills trainer!

But looking at the pictures, it seems like the players stay in the 2nd best dorm on campus, Keough. It kind of boggles my mind, since there is a building called Founders that is closer to the field and much nicer, yet they aren't there. Founders is apartment style, with bigger rooms and a common area, not to mention that the floor kitchens and lounges are pretty awesome if I do say so myself. (You basically only get in there when your a senior/have a certain amount of credits, and that is my goal.)

I'm also wondering what happened food wise. We had BIG drama over the food service changing for next year. Our old service had been there for 10 years and the students were never informed that everything could be switching. Not to mention that our food was locally famous. Soooo good. The Bills players, though, are the first to try the new food service. I hope they're enjoying the cookie baskets or food delivery to your room that we're supposed to get this year!

I think it's pretty cool that my school is the place for all this attention. Yeah, there's not much when the Bills are gone, but it's fun nonetheless.

have fun at Fishy, guys!

Oh, and while I'm really behind on this, The Dark Knight? AWESOME. I saw it at the midnight IMAX screening (my friends are borderline obsessive in the craziest way, and not just for Christian Bale either), and it was really great. There were times where you didn't even remember that Heath Ledger was playing the Joker, he was just that good. I would definitely see it again.

And eventually I'm posting my music playlist. I have the files all zipped and ready for download, but I've been too lazy busy to set it all up. Summer really drains you, you know.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Best.pictures.ever.

I can't even tell you how hard I laughed at them!

You go to Fisher?! My best friend used to go there, but then she transferred back to Canisius. It's a nice school.

And lists are totally "in" right now! haha

Anne said...

I WANT THOSE PICTURES BLOWN UP AND PUT ON MY WALLS!! INCLUDING THE BARS OF COURSE!

I want the police to suspect the worst when Ryan Miller goes MIA and they come to my house first.

Haha. I wish Bills training camp were closer so I'd have athletes to ogle in the summertime... baseball players... eh.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are hysterical! I'm dying of laughter, especially at #2.

Mary said...

I know, aren't they so great?!?

You go to Fisher?! My best friend used to go there, but then she transferred back to Canisius. It's a nice school.

Yep! Fisher and Canisius were my final two, but it came down to Fisher in the end. Both are great, and I love Fisher a lot.

Mary said...

I WANT THOSE PICTURES BLOWN UP AND PUT ON MY WALLS!! INCLUDING THE BARS OF COURSE!

Seriously! How much better would your day be if you woke up to those? You'd always have a smile. And the bars add a special touch, for sure.

I know, there is a lack of ogling in the summer. There needs to be some kind of summer fling or something.

Mary said...

Those pictures are hysterical! I'm dying of laughter, especially at #2.

I really think #2 is my favorite. All those picture are just classics... total comedy by themselves!

Post a Comment