Friday, June 27, 2008

When does October start?

So I keep forgetting about this sad little blog. Not completely, I mean to post, but forget. Oops. I'm not finding a lot to say that pretty much hasn't been said, which makes this boring. Oh well.

I'm totally stealing that "A Week In the Life" thing that's going around... starting next week. I'm going on our annual family summer trip, this time again to Philly, which'll be fun and give good pictures. The main reason is that one of my brothers needs to look at colleges, and this gives us an excuse to go to the Albany-ish area, then down from there.

Also, we're going because I convinced my parents that I needed to see Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers again. For the ninth time.
Don't judge me like that... once you see them in concert and all that jazz you'll understand! SK6ERS and hockey are my two obsessions, and I am fully aware, thank you very much. But seriously, they're not coming to the Square for the first time in 3 years, which meant no local summer concert. But, they're playing a free show on the 4th of July outside of Philly aka awesome! I could have gotten in on the guestlist on any other Hanson tour date, but since they were all over the country, that didn't happen. This will make up for it, kinda. Plus, how can you miss a song called "4th of July" actually being played on the 4th of July? /end SHAMELESS promotion.

Anyway, that'll start Sunday, dev camp Monday, and then free agency day, or better known as "He signed where for what?!?!" day Tuesday... also the day I leave. Hopefully I'll still be able to catch up on all the dramaz of the day, because god knows we have to see what happens to the 12 unrestricted Pens players. Along with Uncle Tepps, Pratty, and Mike Ryan. And our fun little bunch of restricted guys of Goose, Clarkie baby, Pie-eh, Bear, and Mancari.

So yeah. Not that I'm all that important or even update more than like, 3 times a month, but I'll be gone. Hopefully the Sabres don't spontaneously combust or anything crazy like that because if I miss that, there will be hell to pay. Not that I expect it but... Do you hear that, front office? You better. :)

Have fun y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment