Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The newest holiday hit...

To kinda make up for my lack of posting, I wrote a little something for Christmas or Hanukkah/any other holiday around this time. Mary presents "The Buffalo Bloggers", to the tune of "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town".

Oh, you better play well
You really better try
Or we'll write a post about you, that's why

The Buffalo bloggers are here in town

We're watching the games
Keeping track of the lines
And even finding out who's dressed to the nines

The Buffalo bloggers are here in town

We don't work for a paper
We don't blog for money
Some topics are pretty serious
But we sure can be funny!

So, you athletes work hard
Don't fade away
Just remember that
We'll be here to stay

The Buffalo bloggers are here in townnnNNNNnnn!

Sorry, no returns are accepted. Plus, how you could when it's gonna be like, the number 1 (add a lot of zeros) hit on the Top 40 charts? Silly people.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, which means a ton of cleaning and preparing before people come over for our annual party, and then Christmas day I'll be testing out my new camera. So stressful that it deserves a little break from BAGMG, I know! But anyway, I'm looking forward to it. Christmas is my favorite holiday for sure!

Whether Christmas or any other celebration, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday! :)

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Happy holidays, Mary!

Oh, and that song is lovely. A better job than what I could come up with, I'm telling you. I am no songwriter, haha.

Cari said...

Very cute!! Merry Christmas, or whatever it is you celebrate. =]

Katie said...

That song is made of win, Mary! haha

Happy Holidays!

Rachael said...

hahaha the song is great!

R

Post a Comment