Friday, January 9, 2009

Presenting your new team!

I'm taking a break from non-stop laundry and packing (I procrastinate in almost all aspects of my life) to watch the game and to also post about this.

Chompgate is over and done with, but was not lacking in the national attention department. ESPN thought it was good enough to cover, and I guess Perez Hilton did too... albeit late but still.

The most important thing about this is not coverage, or the picture...


... but instead the fact us as the fans have been left in the dark about the team name change. Buffalos. We're going new wave by ignoring grammar rules too. Buffalo Buffalos. I like it, but next time, TPTB @ HSBC, can you let us know? It'd be muchly appreciated.

And back to the game against the Rangers. Go Sabres Buffalos!

1 comments:

Shelby said...

I think my friend who hates hockey would appreciate it if the Sabres changed their name to the Buffalo Buffalo(e)s because of the logo. She gets irritated by it; I don't know why since she hates them beyond all reason.

Post a Comment